You're still here..?
Like my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Scarlet.Riko.Sapphire
Giving away a brand new Monoprice tablet! It has been opened to see if everything was there and for a quick 5 minute test run (the battery it came with is in the pen already). I liked the tablet but changed my mind - So I’d love to give it a new home to someone who is in need!
- You do NOT have to follow me
- Reblog to enter - likes and multiple reblogs don’t count. Just one. (If you
don’t want the tablet and would like to reblog for signal boost then please say so, when rebloging it, so that I know to exclude you in the final drawing)
- I will ship anywhere world wide
- Make sure you ask box is open so I can let you know if you’ve won!
- Contest ends June 3rd at 11:30pm CST
- The winner will be picked with a random number generator
This is my OC Tana Riko, for the Touhou RP Community on Facebook~ I drew her at work yesterday- 3 or so hours, and I’m really proud of how it turned out. Do you like it? ^^
I wish I had something to post about, dammit!
life has been busy recently, and such- I haven’t been doing much internet-stuff. Besides Roleplaying that is. Not like I have any followers that care or anything.. but I’m sure I’ll get active again soon. :I
-Robotnik voice- Prrrrromotion!
So, not too long ago, my lovely friend Kyo released his very first video game review…He was very unsatisfied with his own English speaking skills, so he wrote two versions of his script, one which he did himself in German and another, which I did in English. So- to both promote his up-and-coming channel, and promote my own, here’s the English version of the review, voiced by myself.
His Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KyounKyounTV
His channel for German stuff - http://www.youtube.com/user/KyounKyounDE
My Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Joshmansonic
That’s it for now!
Just so ya all know, I’m a relatively new “Let’s Player” on the ol’ YouTube.
This here is my first attempt at real “LPing”, and I did Sonic Generations. The series is currently 10 parts, there’s still another 5 or 6 to go until I finish the main portion of the game- but in the meantime I ask for a few things from you all!
- Suggestions! Seriously, you want me to do more games? Check out my steam list (It’s Featured on Episode 6) and tell em what you’d love to see.
- Feedback! Likes, comments, etc! I wanna know what I’m doing and how good I’m doing it, as well as get some shares going on so others will catch it too. Feedback is like, the best thing ever, even if it’s bad! Seriously, I’d love your opinions.
- Discussion! I’m going to be actively expressing my opinions of games as I play, it’s ALL live commentary, unless otherwise stated! So, you agree or disagree with a point? Show me your opinion! If it’s not utterly retarded, I can respect ALL opinions as long as they are well put. I love discussion, so feel free to tell me exactly why you love Planet Wisp or hate Green Hill Zone, or go ahead and tell me how much sense it makes that Blaze is in the game! Really.. it makes no sense to me.
Feel free to contact me anywhere, whether it be on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter.. whatever. Links are in the icons at the top of this blog. I hope you enjoy my videos and hape a lovely day/night~!
Nintendo has announced New Super Mario Bros. 2!
New Super Mario Bros. 2 is described as a “new, yet traditional” side-scrolling Mario game featuring Mario, Luigi and lots of other favourite characters from the Mario universe.
Just like Super Mario 3D Land, released last year on the Nintendo 3DS, the game is supposedly designed specifically for easy, “Pick up and play” style gameplay, ensuring that it’s roots are still intact and keeping the challenge to a minimum for younger (Or older) gamers.
If Super Mario 3D Land or even the prequels New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. Wii are anything to go by, the game is sure to be a well made and well polished Mario experience. What this could mean for older players is not certain.. will it be challenging enough and long enough to keep the “Hardcore” gamer playing? Will it feature anything new such as powerups, themes, enemies or even game modes? I’m sure we’ll find out when E3 finally arrives…
New Super Mario Bros. 2 is set to arrive some time in August, for the Nintendo 3DS system. Look forward to it!